Tickets for LCHS Prom 2021 are now on sale via through the following links.
- – Your tickets are FREE but you must still register on TicketLeap to get a ticket with your name on it. lchs.ticketleap.com/prom-2020-21-the-main-event-seniors/
- Juniors/Underclassmen Dates/Outside Guests – Your tickets are $40 each and must be purchased through TicketLeap. lchs.ticketleap.com/prom-the-main-event-juniors-and-dates/
- – Your tickets to attend Grand March are FREE but you must still register for a ticket on TicketLeap. Each student who purchases a Prom ticket will be allowed up to four parents/guests to attend Grand March. When you register you will be required to put your name and the name of the student you are coming to see so that those can be matched up. lchs.ticketleap.com/grandmarch-the-main-event-parents/
- Students will sign up in their table groups (pods) of 6 with Mrs. Gordon this week.
- Students and their dates will drive directly to the event site.The address will be listed on their tickets.
- Parents and guests for Grand March will be driving to a secondary location to check in and then will be transported to the event site via school bus.The address that you need to report to will be listed on your ticket as well.
- Students – Per our extracurricular participation policy we will not be adhering to the Attendance Policy to attend Prom this year, due to the fact that some students are still virtual and others have been quarantined or out of school for other reasons. However, we will be enforcing the grades portion of that policy. It states that in order to participate in extracurricular events, including Prom, students must currently hold a 2.0 GPA with no F’s. A grade report will be ran tomorrow morning and students who currently have less than a 2.0 GPA will be notified. Students will have until this Thursday, April 1 at 3:00 PM to turn in any late and/or missing assignments in an effort to raise their grades. A final grade report will be ran at 2:00 PM on Friday, April 2, at that time any students who do not qualify to attend Prom will be notified.
- If students/parents have any questions concerning Prom please contact Mrs. Choat or Mrs. Hosick.If there are questions concerning grades or the extracurricular participation policy please contact Mrs. Wood or Mr. Ross.