The principal's cell phone is 270-839-1827 if you would like to report any issues outside of school hours.
TIPS for GREAT, SPECIFIC, DETAILED Reporting
- Write details, specifics of what you saw someone do or heard someone say.
- Keep events in chronological order (what happened Monday, then Tuesday, etc.).
- List witnesses as you write each event.
- Place in quotes any direct quotes that you remember.
- Use full names of people (no nicknames). If you don’t know the name, describe the person. Try to use names rather than “She, He, They, etc.”
- Be as specific & detailed as possible (when, where, what time, how, who, what, etc.)
- If you know what caused the event, begin by explaining that.
- If reporting hearsay (something that someone told you, a rumor that you were told that you didn’t witness, etc.), report the name of the person who told you and exactly what s/he said.
- Due to confidentiality, please do not discuss this event with anyone but law enforcement, staff, or your parents/guardians.
- It is not necessary but would be helpful if you would include your name so we may question you if we need more details. If you do not feel comfortably listing your name, you could include your name in a witness list to what you report. Again, please feel free to remain anonymous if you wish. It just helps to have good witnesses.
The Safety Tipline, Online Prevention S.T.O.P Tipline
- See more at: http://www.livingston.k12.ky.us/school_NewsArticle.aspx?artID=270&schoolID=2#sthash.Fb1s66wn.dpuf
S.T.O.P. Anonymous Tip Line for REPORTING any risky behaviors
The Safety Tipline, Online Prevention or S.T.O.P Tipline is designed for use as an "online" reporting/prevention tool. If students, parents or community members know of an unsafe situation in school (bullying, weapons, drugs or alcohol, etc.), they can anonymously pass on that information to school personnel by using this basic email format.