Financial Aid and Scholarships
Below you will find a list of 15 Scholarship Programs that will give out more than 1000 Individual Scholarship Awards during the 2021 school year. Students from your school district are eligible for all awards below.
Shelter Insurance Foundation Scholarship
Hazel Demery Scholarship
College Information Links
Leigh Ann Riley Scholarship
2021 Paducah Propeller Club Scholarship Company List for Scholarship
Bryant Law Center 2021 Educating Kentucky Scholarships
Bryant Law Center is honored to offer you the opportunity to win a college scholarship to help further your education. We believe firmly in the benefits of education in creating a better future for our great commonwealth of Kentucky and across the country. We are awarding two $1000 scholarships.
- The first $1000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating Kentucky senior planning to attend a two or four-year Kentucky college or university in Fall 2021.
- The second $1000 scholarship will be awarded to a college student enrolled in and continuing in a Kentucky college or university in Fall 2021.
Scholarship Details and Guidelines:
Bryant Law Center’s 2021 Educating Kentucky Scholarship contest is open to students who are U.S. residents living in the commonwealth of Kentucky and attending, or planning to attend a Kentucky institute of higher education. The submission period starts on January 1, 2021, and ends on March 31st, 2021. Scholarships will be awarded for the Fall 2021 semester, and winners will be announced on May 1, 2021, on www.bryantpsc.com and on our social media. Winners will also be contacted directly.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending a Kentucky college or university during the Spring 2021 semester OR must currently be a Kentucky high school senior planning to attend a Kentucky college or university in Fall 2021.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest via the form on this page and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
- Must provide a link to your video essay, stored in a cloud drive, by the submission deadline of March 31st, 2021, 5 pm CST.
- Submit videos via the form below, including your name, address, phone number, email, 2-3 sentences about yourself, and the high school or college you are currently attending and the one you plan to attend in Fall 2021. Please also include a current photo of yourself.
- Only one video entry per student is allowed.
- Each winner will receive a check from Bryant Law Center, made out to the school which they will attend. The winners can use the funds for their tuition and other expenses. The state, local and federal taxes applicable to the scholarships will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipients. Scholarship checks will be issued directly to the university/college.
- The firm will announce the winners on social media and on our website on May 1, 2021.
Cody Cooper Memorial Scholarship for WKCTC
This scholarship was established in memory of Cody Cooper by his family and friends after his tragic death resulting from a four-wheeler accident. A $500 scholarship will be awarded annually to a student that meets the following criteria:
- Graduate of LCHS planning to attend WKCTC
- First consideration given to a student entering a science-related field
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Motivation to achieve at the college level
- Quality of the scholarship application/personal statement
- Be in good standing in his/her school and community
- A student of integrity
Completed applications must be submitted online directly to Elisha_harp@yahoo.com by Monday, April 12, 2021.
If you have questions please see Mrs. Choat.
Cody Cooper Memorial Scholarship for WKCTC
This year Judge Gruber wants to offer a scholarship for students to create "Welcome" signs to be placed at the entrances of local communities. Seniors are to design a welcome sign with a phrase of their choosing for any of the following communities: Burna, Carrsville, or Ledbetter. The drawing can be in any medium or with a graphic program by March 31st, 2021.
The design must include the size and materials the student would like to see used to create the actual sign if their design is chosen.
The scholarship amount will be a total of $1,000. For the 1st place design, $500 and then $250 for 2nd and 3rd place. If you have any questions about the project, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see Mrs. Bowles.
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY! Livingston County Education Association Scholarship
A link to the LCEA Scholarship Application is below. The deadline is April 16, 2021. Please turn in your completed application to Mrs. Choat or Mr. Johnson. Please be advised that this application does require 6 teacher recommendations.
Livingston County Education Association Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY! Jake Hodge Memorial Scholarship
The scholarship was established by friends and family of Jake Hodge. The award is made possible through the generosity of many individuals, sports teams and businesses. Jake Hodge was 12 years old when he died in his sleep. An outstanding athlete, good student and Christian, Hodge touched many lives during his short time on earth. His legacy will continue through this scholarship and a companion outreach program.
Applicants should review these guidelines, complete the application form, draft the required essay and submit two letters of recommendation (it is highly recommended that at least one letter be from a former JHF scholarship recipient) to be considered for this scholarship.
DUE DATE: APRIL 1, 2021
MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
Jake Hodge Memorial Scholarship
c/o Chris Evans
PO Box 191
Marion, KY 42064
Jake Hodge Memorial Scholarship
SENIORS – SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY There is a link below to the 2021 Jackson Purchase Electric Cooperative Scholarship. To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a senior at a local high school or home school and plan to enroll in a full-time course of study (12 hours per semester) at an accredited university or community college no later than the fall semester of the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Your primary residence must be served by JPEC.
- You must have a GPA of at least 2.5 and an ACT score of 19 or higher.
- You must attend Jackson Purchase Energy’s annual meeting on June 22, 2021.
The deadline to apply is March 15, 2021. Please see Mrs. Choat if you have any questions.
2021 JPEC Scholarship Application
SENIORS – SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY There is information below about the Livingston County Artistic Contributor Scholarship. To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Submit a piece of artwork, sculpture, etc. that represents Livingston County to you
- Attach a short memo detailing the backstory of the piece and why it represents Livingston County to you
- Provide a typed one page reply to the following questions:
- What is your favorite thing about Livingston County?
- What is one thing you would change or improve in Livingston County?
A one time $1,000 scholarship will be awarded with proof of acceptance into a higher education institution.
The deadline to apply is April 15, 2021. Please see Mrs. Choat if you have any questions.
Artistic Contributor Scholarship
SENIORS – SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY! The Livingston County Farm Bureau Federation is offering two different scholarship opportunities for graduating Seniors.
- Vocational Scholarship – For students who will be attending a vocational or technical program to earn a certification or apprenticeship (ex. Welding, HVAC, Machine Tool Technology, Electricity, etc.) They will award 2 $500 scholarships.
- General Scholarship – For students who will be attending a college or university as a full time student taking 12 or more credit hours. They will award 3 $1,000 scholarships, one of which is renewable for up to four years.
There are links below both scholarship applications. If you have questions about which scholarship you should apply for or need help with the application please email, call or message Mrs. Choat or come by Room 306.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS MUST BE POST-MARKED OR TURNED IN TO MRS. CHOAT BY MARCH 31, 2021.
Livingston County Farm Bureau Federation Scholarship
Livingston County Farm Bureau Federation Scholarship - Vocational
SENIORS - Important information! If you are interested in attending WKCTC in the Fall, even if you haven't made up your mind but are considering it as an option, please go to the link below and fill out their scholarship application BEFORE March 1. If you have any questions or need any assistance please come by Room 306 and see Mrs. Choat or send her a message on Teams or email. https://westkentucky.kctcs.edu/.../scholarships/index.aspx
Request a Transcript
To have an eTranscript sent to the school of your choice, you need to set up an account at http://www.parchment.com.
Login credentials have been sent to the email accounts of current students.